Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year

As this year draws to a close it has inspired me to start recording the changes I've made to my health and of course the daily struggle of staying on the path to health.  This past year I've found out my food sensitivities, my vitamin deficiencies and my hormone levels.  The biggest change has been my diet since I had 28 food sensitivities.  I've always had some sort of stomach issues and knowing what my body can't tolerate has made a world of difference.  I've started taking multiple vitamins since I was deficient in some and my immune system was down.  It's been an ongoing process to get my health back in check and I'm still trying to find more ways to improve my health.  I'm dedicating this upcoming year to finding out the puzzle pieces in getting myself in excellent health physically, mentally and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment