Saturday, January 18, 2014

Journaling

As a child I would journal my thoughts and on a pretty regular basis. The older I became the less I continued to journal until I just stopped. I'm not sure why I stopped.  I don't think it was a conscious decision. This last week I began thinking about starting to a journal again at least to jot down a quick thought, an inspirational quote or even a feeling I was experiencing.  I found a small little book that I keep in my car. I wait in a pickup line at my daughter's school for ten minutes or so and it's the perfect opportunity for me to journal. I came across this quote and thought it represents what I'm trying to achieve this year with myself.

things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least - goethe on priorities

No comments:

Post a Comment